I'm pleased to tell you that we have found The Socks that do not shed. Mr Lemon got some of these in his stocking. They are fantastic. He can't seem to find the older new sheddy socks. Probably because they disintegrated all over my carpet.
Have you noticed the ads? No? I just thought I'd throw some out there. Maybe someone who is reading here wants to get a Kindle and fling a little spare change my way. And if you're in the change-flinging mood, Karen sews some pretty sweet looking Kindle covers as well.
Which brings me to my howling laughter of just a moment ago. The ads, that is, not Karen's mad sewing skeelz. If you are on Blogger, and have the Amazon Associates enabled on your post editor, you might see the sidebar that you can enter a topic and be provided with handy little links and images to include in your post. I kinda like this better than some of the running ads that I got initially, because I control what is advertised. Like the Kindle banner at the top. It's one product, but a few different ads to rotate through. Not some random product that may or may not reflect my values.
So just a moment ago when I decided to look up Dockers men's socks in the ad tool, I just used the first one they recommended. Then I scrolled down and found this special treasure:
It's a 3 pack of socks. With a lovely picture of THREE FEET.
I guess it's for that lucky soul who is always forgetting what he went upstairs for. He can simply pick up the two outer feet and swivel around on the center foot to go back downstairs to retrieve his memory.
Just what exactly would you call that middle foot? Bonus foot? Passing lane?
5 comments:
I wish we had not bought our Kindle yet, I would totally buy it through your link :) BTW, if anyone is interest, the Kindle rocks! We are addicted to a game on there, we spend more time doing that than reading books! The three feet are creepy.
Thanks for the props. I heart my Kindle madly. Like, INSANELY madly. Just sayin'.
Glad you found shed-free socks. But seriously, 11.99? You gotta check out the Gold Toe at Target. That will make up for the spare change lost because Mommy didn't buy her Kindle via your ad link.
LOL @ Karen! I didn't put them in his stocking, they were from someone else :) But I will check out the Gold Toe when these give out.
The three socks are bad enough. Could you imagine buying shoes? The add says "3 pack". Does that mean you get three socks?
I, too, madly love my Kindle. I have the original one (my hubby made a good choice for my birthday last year) but I think I like it better than the slightly smaller one that my m-i-l got this year. I get teased @ work if I'm actually reading a paper-book instead of my Kindle
Post a Comment