I have this conversation with Mr Lemon pretty much every time he takes a picture.
a) "The camera should be eye-level."
b) "Please don't zoom in, I'll do it myself on the computer later."
c) "There's too much of me in the picture. I really just want my face in the picture."
d) "Oh, give it here, I'm tired of bossing you around, I'll do it myself."
It's not his fault, really. I know I'm bossy, and he knew it before he married me. I told him I was bossy. I gave him every chance within three weeks to back out before he proposed to me.
Oh, shiny object. Where was I?
But I was leaning over too far, and Pinky not looking in the right direction. And what is that expression on his face?
Presenting the "I'm starving, Momma, I'm withering away to nothing" Maneuver:
Presenting the "I'm starving, Momma, I'm withering away to nothing" Maneuver:
You see why I have rules about my pictures. I hastily put my hair up while it was wet, and it's all too obvious in this profile. And bless her heart, she's pretty clear about when she's ready to nurse.
In other news, Pinky is trying to crawl. It is so darling. Check it out:
4 comments:
Oh my. I could squeeze the stuffins out of her. That is one delicious little girly you have.
Those pictures are so cute! Pinky looks a lot more like you than appears at first glance. AND she certainly has her mother's patience. **grin**
Liz ,
You are absolutely looking skinny, and PInky she is precious.
Jodi
girl you are SO PURDY!!!!
Post a Comment