Just for fun, I snapped down one of the bumGenius one size diapers to newborn to see just how tiny it will be in about 3 months.
Wow.
And then I patted myself on the back for saving us so much money by cloth diapering.
As long as I don't buy any more cloth diapers, that is.
3 comments:
If you've got them, why buy more? Unless you're trying to complete the set, or something?
Is that the brand you went with before? I have some friends up here that use them and love them...I'm thinking of going that route too. Gotta go with the one size though. I was dreaming on craigs list and ebay yesterday...cloth diaper shopping...who'da thunk? I also went on their website and they have a toilet mounted sprayer nozzle! That's too cool! ;-)
Hey Missifer - I've used (and still plan to use with Sprite) several brands, but the bumGenius are my hands down favorite.
Post a Comment