Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I'm clearly not the blog designer that I think I am - I'm working on a navigation bar. In between picking Zesty out of the trash can, and putting wipes back in the tub, and picking up shredded toilet paper from the floor.

You know how it is.

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Yes. Yes, I do.

an encourager said...

Navigation bar? There's a navigation bar??? I need so much help!!! One of these days I really am going to go to blog school! :)

Valerie said...

I completely understand. My post today will show you how understanding I am!

Jewel said...

Oh yes, I know what you'e sayin'. How is it that just when I log onto the web, he wakes up or needs something or is hungry, just when I think I have him all taken care of and settled? And he isn't even mobile yet! Oh my.....

Sir Nottaguy-Imadad said...

He'll grow out of that stage in about 17 years.

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

I know how it is! And it looks great here. I am hoping to get a new design soon.

Steph

Mr. and Mrs. Nurse Boy said...

I love the navigation bar!! Impressive!

Mrs. Nurse Boy

Post a Comment