I needed a babysitter last night while I went to celebrate the end of tax season with my people. Zesty's other family kept him for me, and took him outside to play.
Unless your pacemaker is in great condition, don't watch it.
Unless your pacemaker is in great condition, don't watch it.
12 comments:
I totally thought they were going to drive. GAHHHH!
THEY DID! for about 3 feet ... but still. I saw his life flash before my eyes.
I watched that with my heart in my throat saying, "They aren't really . . . they are! . . . no they wouldn't . . . they are . . . no no no no!"
My dear daughter, you are a wimp! Zesty is a BOY. Let him have some adventure with the guys! Mr. A would never hurt Zesty. (Next time I'm down, Mr. A can bring his bike over and give Z a ride while I keep you from hyperventilating!)
What a big boy! They are driving for real way to soon!
As a grandparent (HIS in fact),I had no problems watching the flick. He looked like he was having fun. However, you needed a paper bag to breathe in to keep from hyperventilaing. Chill out some.
I don't think you were "overreacting" - that was SCARY! It would be one thing if he was old enough to have great balance and hold on really well, but he's what... not quite one?! Like I said, scary! I keep irrationally wanting the "driver" to let go of the handlebars and grab hold of Zesty. Course that woulda caused other problems, no? :)
I TOTALLY expected them to zip off down the street...Glad they didn't though. He's a boy, but such a tiny one...give him a couple more months...years...decades...before he does that again.
He's sure adorable, btw.
Oh Jeez, Liz. Oh boy oh boy oh boy. That one was a little much for me!
Whew. Having palpitations over here. He sure looked like he was having fun, though!
OK, your parents' comments are cracking me up! That was a little too much for this mama to watch. I had to cover my face and peek through my fingers. I can't believe your parents were ok with this. Maybe there is hope for me that I will lossen up later on in my life...
Ok, I see both points here. Yes, he is a boy and they do all kinds of crazy stuff. But, I see your point. I think he was a wee bit too young for that. The driver's arms were on both sides of him, but still, that would make me nervous too.
Post a Comment