Thursday, April 16, 2009

Google searches that amuse me

Because I've been doing taxes, taxes, and more taxes over the last few weeks, I don't have a whole lot of funny stuff to tell you that doesn't violate H&R Block's privacy policy. And so, I present my guest blogger, the Google search blog post.

decorating - whoo boy, are you in the wrong place for decorating advice. I still haven't decorated my bedroom, and we have a great picture frame on our living room wall - with no picture in it.

lemonade and baby diarrhea - Just how you put those two together, I'm not sure I want to know. But I feel your pain. 60+ diapers worth of pain. Fluids and more fluids, hon. If lemonade is how you hydrate your baby, I've got your back on that.

chapped buttocks from diaharea - A&D Ointment. At CVS. Go get it. Just don't use it on cloth diapers, please.

"betty the housewife" - I must be honest, it's more like Mr Lemon the House Husband. He's been doing the laundry more lately than I have. It's like he finds out I'm pregnant, and his nesting goes into full gear to make sure I don't have to carry anything or bend over if I don't have to. No, I'm sorry, he does not have a brother.

the buffer in lemonade answers
- the buffer in my blogging is "If someone under the age of 14 reads this, would they be offended or scarred for life?"

lemonade makes me pee - Why, thank you. Next time go visit the little girl's room before you sit down to read blogs.

And lastly, I've had no less than 5 out of my last 100 visitors Googling my header. It's just dots, Googlers. I give full and total credit at the bottom of my blog to Shabby Princess for their awesome free digital scrapbooking images.

2 comments:

Sir Nottaguy-Imadad said...

OK, You've got to let your technically Amish dad in on how you do the google search thing. I've read about it on other blogs, and even asked how to do it, but with no response. You won't turn your old dad down, will you?

Rebecca said...

I almost peed my pants laughing at the "lemonade makes me pee".

Post a Comment