Monday, August 4, 2008

And in other events in which I cannot sleep

First OSU game in 25 days = someone (Johnny? Dad?) better start twittering so those of us in exile enemy SEC territory can follow the game.

(Dad, don't give me that "the internet is SKEERY" eye. It's as easy as texting.)

I'm trying to get Zesty's identity established with that agency known as "government security." They hung up on me just as I was getting somewhere with the agent who barely spoke English. Now I have called them back and am "in queue" for a "callback." I've been assured I will "not lose my place in line."

We'll see.

Zesty woke me back up at 7:30 this morning, and I haven't been able to sleep since. Thus, the overusage of "quotation marks." But at least I've gotten stuffs done, like laundry, making bottles, killing a moth on my wall, cutting out a pizza coupon from the magazine with which I killed the moth so I can discard the moth guts but keep! the! savings!

Oh, and let's not forget that I started to clean out my bathroom closet to unearth the dental floss. That was about an hour ago when I realized I lost the dental floss. The rabbit trails of housework spiral downward so quickly. I think Mom's Musings posted something once about this?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Did I? I need more info... I can't remember... about... housework?...lack thereof?...

Can I put your link on my page now? I'm skeerd...don't want to mess up your {{now}} peaceful life... ;-) "Hope you get some rest."

Liz said...

It was something about someone laying their glasses down somewhere, then remembering to check the mail, then the rest I can't remember. Anyways, at the end of the day nothing got done but the person was completely exhausted. It wasn't you, it was some email forward that you posted on your old blog. Oh well. It hit a little too close to home anyways. :)

(Yes, you can link to me, just don't use our real names to link to this blog. Pretty pleasy mac n cheesy.)

Valerie said...

Mrs. Lemon, I totally relate. I often times find myself starting something, then remembering something else, wondering off and then nothing gets done, but everything is half done.

I guess half done is better than not done at all. :)

MotherT said...

At least you are able to be productive when you are sleep deprived. (Or are you just up and moving so you won't sit down and fall asleep??)

That particular "government agency" is a pain in the patootie to deal with. Have fun!!!

Post a Comment