This is a shout out to everyone out there who is currently sleeping at 4am.
WAKE UP! I'M UP, WHY AREN'T YOU?
That's what Zesty told me at 12am, after I just got to good sleep around 11. And then at 2. And 3.
(In fairness to him, I think he had a bellyache)
4 comments:
AAAhh, poor Mommy and Zesty. Hope his tummy is feeling better.
Daniel had me up at 3:48 a.m., so I feel your sleepiness.
Poor little guy!! Momma how dare you think you need to sleep!?? (Just kidding, Sweetie!) Hopefully, you will get a good nap this afternoon.
Hi Mrs. Lemon! I'm up, too, because being on Trauma this month might be a little bit like having a baby :). I fully comiserate.
Ouch - is this what we have to look forward to? Can I change my mind about having a baby? I like my sleep too much! :)
The Broken Man
http://theblogofabrokenman.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment