Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The peasants have no french toast

While Mr Lemon and I burned our brunch this morning, we set Zesty up in his exersaucer.


He didn't quite reach the bottom ... so we stuck a blanket under his feet to prop him up. Then we realized he didn't quite fit in the seat, so we rolled another blanket around him, and propped his head up with pillows.

All so we could go burn some bacon and french toast.

We ended up eating regular toast with our extra crispy bacon.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww. I'm sorry about your breakfast. Better luck next time!

Anonymous said...

Too bad about breakfast, I hate that when that happens. Z is so cute. He's doing really well holding his head up.

Anonymous said...

I hate it when that happens. And it happens more than I would like to admit. :)

Anonymous said...

Do they call it "French Toast" in France? If the statement was shouted to Marie Antoinnette "The peasants have no bread" and she shouted back "Let them eat french toast", but that's not what it is called there, it would have confused alot of people and someone might have gotten hurt.

Dad

Anonymous said...

mmm, burnt bacon!

Anonymous said...

We had to prop the girl up with pillows in the seat with her too. LOL amazing what you will do for a few free hands! :D

You have a baby einstein excersaucer... I recognize the dragon... "blah"! ;-)

Post a Comment