Friday, June 27, 2008

If I find peanut butter in my hairbrush in the morning, so help me ...

Splenda and her BFF ~J~ are having a sleepover on the couch tonight. Complete with cheese puffs and ghost stories - so SKEERY that I am trying to hold back my howling laughter.

In a few years they won't let me in the room, so I'm going to enjoy it while I can.

Shoo girl, me and my posse (okay, all two of my jr high friends) used to do awful things at sleepovers like freeze her brother's underwear and hang it on his doorknob. And we thought we were being extra sneaky by watching "Little Mermaid" with the volume turned down low. I also got my MC Hammer fix at those sleepovers, since we only listened to Christian music in my home.

I tried to convince Mom that MC Hammer was a "real" Christian because YOU GOT TO PRAY JUST TO MAKE IT TODAY.

Shocking, I know.

Excuse me while I sneak a few more crumbs from the brownie pan before I tell the girls lights out.

I won't bother them unless they wake up the baby.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

MC Hammer. :) Good times, good times.

Hope you and the baby get some sleep!

Anonymous said...

I noticed that you avoided telling about the time that you and one of your friends scared your sister, Sica, half out of her wits by screaming "Fire" while she was asleep. Or about the way you tormented her sister when you stayed at their house. Or about the HUGE amount of trouble you both got in by me!! **SMILE**

Anonymous said...

Update on the sleepover: they scared the bejeebers out of each other last night and ended up in my bed while I occupied ~K~'s bed.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... I do believe that at one point we harassed poor Sica. I always remembered ya'll eating pancake batter and me thinking you guys were crazy... You sure loved that stuff. I also remember momma having to ration your hairspray! Good times....

Anonymous said...

You ate pancake batter?? EWW!! Now chocolate chip cookie dough...that there is another story entirely. LOL!

Post a Comment