Rochelle was in my neck o' the woods today, so we met her for some ice cream. It's not every day we get a visit from Texas, and no way was I going to let this chance pass by.
Zesty getting some love from Ro
I was glad Mr Lemon and Rochelle hit it off easily. We talked a little about blogging, some mutual friends, but mostly about ministry, and getting that feeling of home when you live away from your hometown.
Next time we'll have to record it and do a podcast. Oh wait, someone already thought of that.
8 comments:
I was hoping that Rochelle would be able to see you while she was this direction. Glad you had a good visit!
HOW COOL!!!!
I wanna meet you for ice cream! AND I wanna snuggle up w/ the Z man!!!!!
I love visiting with friend's out of state! I always feel at home with a friend.
Good I have been searching for that word! How funny!
Ohhh I am jealous. LOL
I wish I could have met her!
I was probably working around the time you all were having ice cream!
How absolutely wonderful that you two got to meet in person and Rochelle got to love on that little Zachary!!! I would love to meet you both one day!! And I would have to hug you both and all cause I'm a mother and we do that sort of thing! *smile*
OH, that is just toooo cool. I am so happy for you gals. If anyone is MY way, let me know.... lol... =)
Okay... ya gotta know I was dying to comment on this post!! LOL!! I JUST got home an hour ago and I couldn't wait to see the pics you posted! (I was scared actually... I mean, what if I looked TERRIBLE!? Of course you wouldn't post a terrible pic, right? lol)
I LOVED getting to see you again and meet little Z. He is such a sweet, sweet baby. And so glad I got to meet Chris! You have a beautiful family!!
Love ya!!!
Until my next visit... (or yours!)
Post a Comment