Monday, April 26, 2010

The most productive 30 minutes of my day

So I started in the downstairs bathroom ... searching for the Windex to clean the living room window.

(Full Good Housekeeping disclosure: it's the only window I clean.)

I realized there were no more diapers downstairs, so up I headed to the babies' room to restock the bathroom with diapers. I realized that since they've both been sick, I should probably wash their bedding.

And oh! shiny object! here are some of Zesty's teethers that Pinky could use right now ... better wash those too ... and look through all the new clothes Aunt Sica brought her ...

I did finally clean the window. The Windex was [drumroll] in the downstairs bathroom, where the whole mess started.

Too bad I never accidentally wash the dishes when I wander in the kitchen to grab a Dr Pepper.


5 comments:

Tiff said...

Why do I suddenly have the urge to read "If You Give a Mouse a Cookie"?? LOL!

Liz said...

THANK YOU - I was trying to think of what book this reminded me of!

Sir Nottaguy-Imadad said...

It reminded me of Billy's zig-zag paths in "Family Circus".

MotherT said...

It reminded me of me. You are so much my daughter at times.

~cjoy said...

Washing windows? Am I supposed to do that, too!?!?!? Shoot...
Oh well, who needs to see out anyway.

Post a Comment