Monday, August 17, 2009

I found a fantastic steal at the Gap outlet today. $10 for a black knit maternity dress. Love it! I'm hoping to keep it nice for a wedding in October. Meaning not hopelessly stained. And believe me, if anyone can stain a solid black dress it would be me.

I also recently added VCast to my phone. This may have shot myself in the foot as far as getting myself a cute little netbook to toss in my diaper bag, because now my fancy phone just got fancier. However it has taken me 20 minutes to type and then OOOPS retype these last two paragraphs. But hey, I've done it while Mr Lemon is using the computer. The sad thing is I really like having the world wide web at my fingertips and I'm just stubborn enough to prefer it on my phone. Plus, if I don't buy a netbook I can use that money towards a desk with drawers which would make me incredibly happy.

And now my thumbnails are wearing unevenly, so ta-ta for now.

2 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Nurse Boy said...

You continue to impress me. My cell phone is practically an old bag phone... It is NOTHING special and 3 years old.

Mrs. Nurse Boy

Anonymous said...

I just got a "cute, little netbook" 2 wks ago and I LOVE it!!! In fact, dear hubby wants his own now! :)
Amy

Post a Comment