Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I guess he's eating okay

I decided today would be a good day to take a "corner of the couch" picture of Zesty to show how grown he is.

This was at 3 weeks and 4 days old



This was at 4 months and 13 days old



This was today, at 8 months and 17 days old

11 comments:

Sarah said...

Alison is 7 months and 12 days old, I'd still like to discuss an arranged marriage for these two.

He's adorable!

Oh, and so is Alison. =)

MotherT said...

My how big he is getting!!! The funny thing is, I've got some of your baby pics and if you put a girl's outfit on Z, he could be your twin!

sweet mama entropy said...

What a cutie!! Gotta love a healthy, growing baby :)

Anonymous said...

He is so stinking cute..
So big..
Jodi

~cjoy said...

Oh the cuteness...yes, I'd say he's eating just fine!

Sir Nottaguy-Imadad said...

What are you feeding him, Miracle Grow??

Valerie said...

No problem in the eating department, eh? He looks like such a big boy. Daniel got weighed this week at our many trips to the doc and he weighs just over 20 pounds!! These boys are big! And cute!

Anonymous said...

That's my boy!

Mr.Lemon

Boy Mom said...

Aww, so cute! Babies grow best on love. He must be getting lots.

Heather said...

Wait, whoa! Who's huge? Your baby isn't a baby anymore. Wow, lady!

Anonymous said...

Um...Mrs. Lemon...you have a VERY cute baby there! Hold on to every moment or before you know it, you'll be on the brink of 13-hood. Like me. My baby boy is going to be 13 in a couple weeks. So surreal!!

Post a Comment