My husband rocks my socks off. Zesty slept all night last night, woke up at 7am, then again at 8 Daddy got up with him, allowing me to sleep a whole extra hour while he did the morning diaper changes and breakfast.
Then he fixed me waffles.
I know, you are all jealous, but he's MINE, ALL MINE.
4 comments:
You are lucky!
I stopped by via Adventures in Babywearing! Your name caught my eye as I am Mrs. Lemmon! I am going to look around!
Have a wonderful day!
Sounds like a good morning!! Hugs to all 3 of you!
Wow! He does sound like quite a catch. And what a great way to start a day. :)
(thanks for visiting my blog-and feeling my pain. :) )
Oooo, blessed lady we are. Which is more exciting, waffles or Zesty sleeping all night. . . . I think definitely a tie!! I am glad you got some sleep, we all need that now and again.
Post a Comment