Saturday, November 8, 2008

I'm looking for my ambition, has anyone seen it?

  1. essentials from WalMart
  2. fold last load of laundry
  3. clean out the fridge
  4. put away outgrown baby clothes - meaning, actually put them in the box, not just on Splenda's bed
  5. tackle the desk
  6. go through books I've been trying to sell on Amazon for 2 years
  7. take unwanteds to Goodwill
  8. move that bookshelf downstairs to make room for the Christmas tree to go upstairs this year - keeping it away from a crawling baby is my goal
  9. start thinking about maybe getting out my sewing machine to repair the velcro tabs on the diapers
  10. go to Kroger for my free items
  11. drum up half-hearted support for the Suckeyes Buckeyes vs Northwestern game. (What is their deal this year?)
  12. relax with a cup of hot cocoa

3 comments:

Valerie said...

Kroger has free items??? Where is the nearest Kroger to southern Indiana, USA??

Roxanna P said...

They always have free items with coupons, I know! :)


Anyways, I haven't seen your ambition... have you seen mine cause it really is lacking lately.

Sir Nottaguy-Imadad said...

OSU has only lost twice, both times to teams ranked in the top 5 (#1 and #3 to be exact).
Your momma says that her ambition isn't lost, just overwelmed.

Post a Comment