You know you've been a SLOGGER (that's a slackin' blogger) when your interwebby friends email you topics to blog about.
And I will. Blog. Just not right now. Today we are going to watch Splenda get an award at school, and tomorrow I will be home to bake lots of cornbread for a bean bash fundraiser this weekend. That should be a gas.
(I'm sorry, that was in poor taste.)
(Actually, I guess I'm not sorry, it was hilarious.)
I tell you what, though, I just realized this week that I didn't have the baby last week, I had him almost 7 months ago. The frumpiness is O.VER. Walk Away The Pounds - here I come.
8 comments:
I LOVE Walk Away the Pounds!!! It's a great video, and I have the one that has the 3-4 mile options on it. Good luck!!
I love Leslie Sansone and Walk Away. I use her when I dont feel like going to the Y. Good Luck.
Becky
You're such a gas! lol Actually, Sarah will be starting a new job, and I just started a new job 3 weeks ago. We both work for a utility company. I'm gassy and she's electric. Wait, I don't think that came out right.
I need to walk away from the pounds. Or run away. Hide from them? I don't know, though....they keep finding me. =o)
~DA
Slogger -- good word! I'll have to remember that. As for walking, I've heard that's one of the best ways to get rid of extra pounds. Good luck with it!
Hey you don't know me but I just found your blog today when bloghopping to find some new blogs to tag for the random facts meme I just did and I picked yours cuz it looked interesting. I saw that Mr Lemon just did one like this, but didn't know if you would be interested in playing. The tag link is here: http://alwaysfaith.blogspot.com/2008/10/life-is-funny.html if you're interested. Have a great day!
I love Walk Away the pounds, not that her and I have visited lately, but I digress.
I have really been wanting some cornbread. I think I'll be tailoring dinner tonight around that!
Steph
That was hysterical. And I laughed out loud to which my 3 year old said I was silly. Little does she know, I wasn't the silly one. heheh!
Sounds yummy, though. NOT the gas part. Just in case you were worried.
Post a Comment