It's our 4th anniversary, and my 31st birthday all rolled into one fabulous long weekend where Mr Lemon doesn't have to work. Coincidentally I'm not pregnant or nursing any small people. Which means THE TODDLERS ARE STAYING WITH MY MOMMA, while my Mr Lemon and I are ACROSS TOWN.
ahem.
Segway.
I'm going to make this sometime soon:
![]() |
| Country Living, via Pinterest |
I came home from working at the church tonight -cramming two to three days of office work into one day with an uncooperative copier and no air conditioning- to find Zesty and Pinky cuddling their babies. I've got this little game where we make a sandwich with Pinky between me and Zesty, or they make a Mommy sandwich with one kid sitting on top of my back and the other one on my bladder ... Pinky came running at me with her baby in front hollering "MAMMISH!" hilarious. Zesty sat in the recliner like a proud Papa with his baby and said, "She's my gurl," just like Daddy says about Pinky.
I love my kids, and nights like this I even like them a whole lot. Also, I found out they both like my preferred Subway sandwich, with Pinky hogging my black olives and Zesty hogging the bread {minus the black olives and pickles}. So that's great, I can split a $5 footlong between the three of us. Nice.
I'm working on songs for an upcoming wedding and cackled OUT LOUD when I saw a title Should Have Asked Her Faster. Not really an appropriate song for this particular couple, but would have been hilarious at mine and Mr Lemon's wedding. I mean, how much faster can you get than 20 days after the first date?
{wow. I look young there}
I've been trying to take a picture of myself to update my profile pictures on various profiles.
I'm pretty sure I've been trying too hard.
Here's one I've thrown up on a really, REALLY small avatar:
Yeah ... I like my hair in that shot {which is a rarity} but my eyes look horrible. Someone, please, for the love of cheese, volunteer to edit the original for me so I don't look like death warmed over, then left to sit on the counter while my husband brought home take out on a whim, put back in the fridge uncovered, and then set in the back of the fridge next to last month's potato soup. Until I took it back out and posted a picture of it on the interweb.
I'm counting down until July 17th. That is the day I get to go upgrade my phone to a Droid Incredible. It is a Sunday. I will be at the closest Verizon store about ten minutes after church lets out in the morning, while my husband takes the kids home to nap while Momma gets her Droid on.
That Droid has a better digital camera than my *actual* digital camera.
Maybe sometime in July I will have an acceptable profile picture.


No comments:
Post a Comment