Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Zesty Baby Bear and Momma Bear

Is it just Zesty, or do all toddlers find that my-kid-is-so-sweet button?

It's located precariously next to the on-the-ledge button and the passive-aggressive-huffing button, and just behind the this-house-is-disgusting-I-must-disinfect-every-surface-immediately button?

Anyhow, that particular button is shiny shiny new and doesn't get used often.  Whereas the other buttons have scratch marks and dirt ground in ...

A few weeks ago Zesty came in his bedroom where I was playing with his build-a-road set and setting up the bridge (again).  He smiled brightly, "Thanks, Momma Bear!"

I was a puddle on the inside. Melted. Ceased to have form and function and just wanted to squidge him like a puppy.

Fast forward past these last few weeks which I wish I could have done in real life because that would have sure made my life easier and he's back to calling me Momma Bear tonight while we picked up toys together, and the ADORABLE singing to, praying for, and tucking in for bed of both his sisters ...

Hims is so precious when he's not destroying everything in his path.

No comments:

Post a Comment