You know that one teacher in your life that you can never forget?
My high school choir teacher was UH.MAYZ.ZING. She is so inspirational (read: crazy)
Right before my sophomore year is when I really felt that God was moving me to throw all my effort into music training. I only had English and Geometry that year for regular classes - everything else was music related or a study hall that I used for music practice time. So - AWESOME. That was the year I was in Varsity Choir, and Mrs J had me accompanying (piano) everyone and their cousin in law for Solo & Ensemble, and the Christmas choir concert.
I was way overworked and underpaid.
And loved every minute of it.
Me and some of my friends went Christmas caroling that year and ended up on her doorstep - that was a treat :)
So I was over the moon excited when Mom sent me a link to her blog - 24/7 Caretaker For Dummies.
Love it. I LOVE IT.
No comments:
Post a Comment