Pinky was given one of the pillowcase dresses for Christmas. Oh.My.Lanta. I love it! It's so precious.
Ooops, wrong picture. That was this morning when she was wailing in dispair because she bumped her wee little button nose on the stairs. She sobbed with her head to the carpet, and then looked up to see if anyone was watching.
Here's the dress photo:
Heather and Jessica have some lovely fabric choices. I love that some of them are made with flannel, and so many different ways you can trim the same dress. They are easily crammed into the diaper bag for quickie wardrobe changes, and can be dressed up or dressed down. This is definitely going to be my go-to pattern for play dresses for Miss Mess-A-Lot. Easy and breezy for summer, too.
In other breaking fashion news, Zesty is in 4T pants. 4T, ladies. A little loose in the waist, but perfect for his long spider legs.
Starting Monday, we are potty training in full force. No more diapers for Zesty. I'll be following him around with a cleaning rag and Resolve until he gets it, but no more diapers.


2 comments:
Cute Dress! :) Bless her poor heart in that first picture! She is getting big! :)
I love the pink header. :)
Love your new header! So cool!
Post a Comment