Thursday, November 11, 2010

Calling all Land's End PR People

I sold some stuff back to Hand Me Downs Tuesday afternoon.  Did I mention that store a few times on this blog? I can't remember. OH YES I CAN.  I love that store!

And on my way out the door, I spotted the bin of winter boots.  I've not purchased any, because last winter he was still too little to trudge through wet and snow on a regular basis.  But these ...


These are the cutest pair of shoes I've ever seen in my life.  I turned my self right around and bought them.  They are 8's, what Zesty is in right now, so it was a chancy purchase that they might not fit.

It's a perfect fit.  Not "stuck" at all. He won't take them off except to sleep.  He loves them.  Shows them off to everyone.  He even wanted to wear them to church last night, which is a big deal for him.  Usually he prefers to wear his "preaching shoes."

And can you believe, I cannot even find them online at all?  They are Land's End, I paid $9.50 for them.  They are in perfect condition.  Maybe I don't know how to google something without an online store item number, or something.  I know Land's End prices are totally worth it, but higher than I've ever paid.  My most favorite t-shirt ever in my life was a green striped crew neck t-shirt from Goodwill sporting ... a Land's End tag.

Anyways, I thought the interweb would like to know my son is sporting some very expensive boots for cheap dollars and thrifty cents.


And LAND'S END - hi there! Seriously.  If you catch this post and contact me, I'd totally be willing to do a gift certificate giveaway just for the honor of saying I did some PR for Land's End.  These boots make us smile!

6 comments:

Sir Nottaguy-Imadad said...

Those boots match him perfectly.They've got a sly smile and a mischevious look in their eyes.

Seriously, who doesn't like good footwear that doesn't wear out your wallet?

Mary said...

How adorable are those boots? I don't blame him...I'd want to wear those boots everywhere, too!

Anonymous said...

Hello,

The boots you found are super cute and sounds like you found an amazing deal. We aren't carrying this style right now, but we have many other options to keep little toes warm and dry.

Enjoy the boots and their cuteness!

Michele
Lands' End PR Director

Valerie said...

I love the boots!! Too cute!!! I am sure Z will get much wear out them, even if it never snows!! LOL

Mary said...

I have an award for you, so stop by and pick it up!
http://mary-lifeinasmalltown.blogspot.com/2010/11/double-whammy.html

Andrea Bell said...

OMW! I cannot believe Land's End actually commented. How cool is that! They do run wonderful sales, I just got both of the kids fleece jackets from there and a big jacket for P and it was only $50 ish for all of it. Watch their sales!!

Post a Comment