So are ya tired of hearing about my house yet?
Then you better put on your big girl knee-high-socks and suck it up, because I have something fun to show you today.
I made myself a chore list.
So awesome, I know.
check it out! I threw some cheerios on the floor for the kids to play in and eat, downloaded some great free fonts, used some of my stash of digital scrapbooking paper, and made this ...
Isn't it sweet? I printed it, and I will put it up on the fridge after I clean up the three cheerios they left. Ungrateful puppies. Shoulda cleaned their plate. There are starving children somewhere.

6 comments:
Is that so that you can be reminded of what you want to do or so that everyone else can see what you didn't get accomplished while you chased two toddlers around the house all day long?
My mom used to say "There are starving children somewhere" and I would always think "But how am I supposed to get this food to them? And if I eat it, how is that helping them?" haha
Cute schedule :)
Rememberances to the chore lists that hung on the refrigerator in your youth?
The note pad read "That's My Job".
Love your chore sheet. I have one, but its not nearly so cute! LOL
I have been reading back through the other posts and sounds like the Lemons are very very happy!! Can't wait to see all the things you do to the house.
This is a great idea!! How are you doing with following it? The reason I ask, is that I always have great intentions and then am not great at the follow through ... so I'm wondering if this would be motivation for me ... or make me just want to tear it down and through out the reminder!! :)
Post a Comment