I have soMANY bloggable things going on right now, but as those things are in limbo, I don't choose to tell the world about them. When/if they become concrete, I will share.
Until then, I will simply remind you that Zesty will be two in a few short days, and that Pinky Loo Moo Shoo Roo is still the most delightful pudgy little being there ever has been, and Splenda is working really hard at becoming more independent.
And, my husband is the greatest husband in the whole world. He's also got a conniving streak. Somehow he managed to not only interest me in basketball, but also to make me teach my son to say "GO KENTUCKY!"
How did that happen?
..............................................................
I found out that I do not have a future in drug abuse. When I had my smallish office procedure done last week, I was loo-HOO-py. And then I threw up [in a basket] in the hallway. Mr Lemon brought me home and made me take a nap, and blessedly called his sister to come and babysit me.
After all of that? And only half of the procedure could be done. We're back to square one for prevention.
Dear Jesus. Please. No more babies. Amen.
{He does read my blog, in case you were wondering.}
..............................................................
Zesty wants to call Nana all.the.time. At least three times a week he picks up my phone and says " 'Lo? Nannie?"
She answers.
And then he just sits there grinning at the phone while she talks to him.
It's probably the highlight of her day.
5 comments:
I had to laugh at your second section. We're praying a version of that rather fervently this month, too. Let's hope Jesus answers both of our prayers this month and chooses to wait on babies, yes?
You should teach that boy to holler "Go Bucks" (just to put some balance in his life).
Jesus may read your blog, but has he ever commented? That would be a highlight to your day.
Your Momma smiles real big when the phone rings, and Zesty just wanted to say "Hi".
Awww, that's so sweet about Zesty calling Nana. :-)
and Iknow exactly what you mean about having alot of bloggable stuff but I don't have time to blog much and then I'm still dealing with dial-up here in the hills...argh!
Love reading your posts, Liz! They always make me smile! :-)
I'm with you on the not a druggie part. and super bummed for you that you are back to square one! Guess it's your guys turn, eh? ;)
Way too sweet about Z calling and saying hi! Totally adorable. Got video??? :)
Makes my day is the understatement of the year!!!! Just hearing him say "Nannie" is over-the-top!!! One of these days Z will actually start talking to me, and then the next thing you know, he'll figure out which button to hit to call me, and YOU will never get your phone back! lol
Post a Comment