Thank you so much for thinking of us, Traci. We really appreciate it, and Zesty will wear that darling suit in our family pictures next month. You will be forever immortalized. Okay, I'm getting a little dramatic now.
...................................................
I'm sorry I'm so boring on the blog lately - right now the only thing I can think to write about is all the stuff I just got done, and all the stuff I have left to do.
I'm getting back into a routine with my housework, which makes me happy. Mr Lemon is fantastic about helping, and also about not really griping about what hasn't been done. But, I know that the last time I cleaned a bathroom was just after we moved in ... 6 weeks ago ... so Momma getting back on schedule is good for all of us.
Do you read Good Housekeeping? It's great fun. January's issue, page 146. Go.Now. and laugh yourself silly.
I'm trying to teach Zesty to color without eating the crayons. We got him a Color Wonder packet for Christmas, but still - he needs to learn to stop eating them.
I made him howl with laughter today while I chased a moth around the living room. It was probably pretty funny, because I am not a fan of the flying anything, and all I had was a wad of paper towels in my hand. And I was trying to be quiet because Pinky was sleeping. Good times.
My New Year's Resolution is to start sewing again. I'm so bad about starting a project and not completing it in a timely manner.
I'm also very bad about not trying on skirts when I buy them, and then I bring them home and find that they are at least one (if not two) size too big. Washing and drying on high did not shrink it down. I need to take it in so I can wear it to work without it falling off.
oh yeah. Work. Tax season is right around the corner, and if you think I'm totally stoked about working this year, you are on crack.
3 comments:
Wonder what Zesty's reaction would have been if you had caught the moth and let him try to "pet" it?? Nevermind, this is you I'm talking about. Catching bugs??? Nah!
I think the nice box from Traci is pretty cool. She's a good blog friend.
I'm still chuckling about Zesty eating pepper. I wonder if his face matches the one you had when you ate baking chocolate?
We love the color wonder products!!! Another GREAT coloring product (that's a little less rough on the wallet) are washable crayons!!! A total sanity saver!
and seriously you are KILLING me with your posts about how skinny you are now! At 30 weeks pregnant, I'm so NOT feeling it.
Uh...something blipped on my comuter and I'm not sure if my comment already went up or not...
But what I said is: Heh. I'm five and a half months into this four kids gig and just getting around to checking my favorite peeps' blogs. And I won't tell you that I haven't cleaned a bathroom in..um...well, let's not talk about that.
But you are welcome! I'm glad your cuties can wear the clothes, and the maternity skirt was not to rush you. It was to get the idea out of my house. :) And I love the egg on your Christmas tree.
Post a Comment