Saturday, December 19, 2009

The creative juices, they are dripping

Splenda's 12th birthday is this week! So hard to believe.

Since we may not see her on her birthday, Mr Lemon picked out a lovely card, and I took a picture to print to include the babies, since they are not yet writing. I was in a hurry, but wanted to make it a little more special than just "here's a picture of the babies for your locker."

Here's what I came up with ...


(Shabby Princess, Happy Go Lucky collection)

And then I thought, hey, that would be so cute as a thank-you note for Christmas gifts. I can take a picture of the baby in question playing with/using the present, or of when they opened it, and print that to send out. Here's what I have in mind:

(Holiday 2006 and the Holiday Magic collections)

How fun is that!

Thank you Shabby Princess for your awesome digital scrapbooking images! They are free to download, however be sure to check out their privacy notice.


2 comments:

sweet mama entropy said...

that's such a great idea! and i love shabby princess... love it, i tell ya!

Carrie said...

~ What a sweet, sweet picture. If Z is anything like W (which I'm certian he is) getting him at still moment AND smiling makes it even better!

Post a Comment