Monday, November 23, 2009

Because my mom is not on Facebook yet and she's jealous of Facebook getting pictures and the blog not getting pictures

Mom is here for a few days to enjoy her grandbabies and get a real good laugh at me trying to manhandle (momhandle?) two under 2. Remember your mom saying "I hope you have children just like you"? My mom is totally getting a kick out of Zesty tripping all over the place, and kicking me in the shins on accident, and stepping on my toes ...

Zesty finally went down for a nap about the time we were ready to go paint the town red this afternoon (read: go to JoAnn's) so we decided to take pictures of Little Miss Pinky instead. When she was here helping me recuperate after Zesty was born, we took a "corner of the couch" series of him, and thought it would be cute to have a redux.

Ha.

She does not play well with cameras yet.







So I picked her up and cuddled her. And then edited the picture to post here :)

5 comments:

Jewel said...

She will get the hang of posing in no time! :-) She's a cutie, Liz! Tell you mom I said Hi! And Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!

Valerie said...

Oh my goodness!! I love the pics, but that last one is just grand. And I am sure after awhile she will be all over posing for the camera! So sweet. I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving!!

Code Yellow Mom said...

Very, very cute. I love her stripies! And how she is so teeny tiny on the big red couch. :)

Facebook...hmmm...I have a mixed review after one week of it...but your mom should probably get one!;)

Sir Nottaguy-Imadad said...

I have zero intrest in Facebook. I do have interest in pics of the grandbabies.

"Momhandle"? Oooooh Kaayy.Interesting.

Kim in MI said...

Your sweet little Pinky is beautiful! Congratulations! :)

Post a Comment