Write and copy church bulletin.
(Tonight.)
(So I don't have to be at church crazy early Sunday morning.)
Start working on the programs for the wedding.
(Oh yeah. Between now and the time we move and have a baby, the daughter of my closest friend is getting married. Zesty is the ring bearer of the fake rings. I'm the Wedding March player. And I get to boss around the wedding party at the rehearsal so they know when to saunter down the aisle. All while holding in the baby because sweetglory I think she is falling out.)
Dye Zesty's bowtie. AGAIN.
(The first time Mom & I used grape Kool-aid. It looked great ... wet. Then it dried with Kool-aid powder in the creases. Not so cool with the formal look that they tend to go for in weddings.)
Pack some stuff.
(There are boxes waist high in my bedroom. I am going nuts, and tripping over them in my eleventy-billion trips to the bathroom each night.)
Start some laundry.
(Because we like to wear clean clothes. We're weird like that.)
Now ask me what I'm actually doing?
Avoiding the to-do list action by blogging about it.
1 comment:
Nothing like a good to-do list to make you feel like you're getting something done! At least that's what I make mine for.:)
Post a Comment