Thursday, September 24, 2009

Before I lay my head to rest ...

1. I am not a good trash talker. See my twitters over there @boomama? Lame. Especially since I spent the whole game thinking it was her team. It was not. Lame.

2. What is the past tense of knit? Is it knat? As in "I knat a baby hat that is supposed to be a newborn size, but will actually fit a 3 year old."

3. Three is the magic number of pounds I have gained this pregnancy. For that magic trick I get another ultrasound next week. Here's hoping it really is a Miss Sprite and not a Mr Sprite. And here's hoping she weighs more than three pounds. She probably does, since I ate two plates of spaghetti tonight for supper. It was GOOD.

3 comments:

Sir Nottaguy-Imadad said...

If you're going to throw down on someone's team, it's best to wait until after the game is over. As Yogi Berra said "It ain't over until it's over". See I Kings 20:11. They even knew about trash talking in the Bible.

MotherT said...

Well, hopefully, Sprite won't be modest during the next ultrasound and gender will be abundantly clear.

I'm proud of you for only gaining 3 lbs. I think I gain that just by looking at a plate of spaghetti! ;-)

Jewel said...

Geesh, Liz, I gained two pounds ovenight this past Tuesday after going to a ladies' meeting and partaking of the delicious food after 7pm! *sighhhhh* LOL Oh well!

Post a Comment