Friday, June 19, 2009

My life just got a little scarier

Zesty just found out if he drags his little car over, he can climb up on top of it and see the top of the desk. Oh, the wonder of office supplies and staplers and stuff he knows he's not supposed to have.

He can climb up on the couch now and squeeze himself behind it to the window. And then, when we try to get him out, he plays limp baby and it is near impossible to pull him out without dislocating a shoulder.

And he's also playing with a plastic bag. It's his purse.

When I put his sunglasses on him he automatically grins and starts dancing. Like father, like son.

(and just for good time's sake I just played that video, and Z starts jumping up and down)

I think he's having a little separation anxiety at night. For awhile, he hasn't really needed to be rocked to sleep, but I think all the walking and wandering around he does during the day, thus not being held, is making him need to be held more at night. Anyone else see or has seen this with your new toddler?

We're putting in our prayer order starting now for Sprite to just roll over and go to sleep on the pew at church. I get a little jealous of my friend's little girl who will just take her blankie and pass out on her lap. Just kidding. It's not real jealousy. Just mild envy.

2 comments:

Dr. Paige said...

This is one of your finest posts, Mrs. Lemon. Limp Baby. I am cracking up over here.

Sir Nottaguy-Imadad said...

You will discover, that Zesty will find, get into, and/or destroy anything & everything that you don't want him to. It's just in his genes. You and your sister used to do the same thing.

Post a Comment