And then it all comes flooding back.
I'm forecasting that I might not fit into this bathroom by the time I'm full term, since I'm only 18 weeks at this time.
Zesty loves to pat my belly and kiss it. Saturday we were running through Babies 'R' Us to fill up a gift bag for a baby shower, and I was randomly talking to him. Like he can answer me.
I said, "What should we buy for the baby, hmmm?" and he reached over the shopping cart and started patting my belly and pulling my shirt up. Ooops.
Now Zesty goes around patting his belly. It reminds me of my nephew when some of Sica's friends were pregnant. He would lift up his shirt and talk about the gray alien in his belly. My guess was he saw an ultrasound picture, and put two and two together.
Just a few more weeks until we find out if it's a blue gray alien or a pink gray alien in my belly. We have lovely names chosen either way, and I might break my "no real names" policy for a wee little while to share them once we know which it is.
9 comments:
You look great, Mrs. Lemon! (I keep almost typing your name!)
Marianne, if you think you have problems remembering not to type her real name, imagine my issues--since I did name her! ;)
I think it's so cute that Z has started patting your belly and kissing it! You need to have Mr. Lemon video that!
Awww, you look great!! How sweet that Zesty pats your belly!
Maybe there is a blue and a pink alien in there. Nobody in your generation has had twins yet, and they are due if history follows the pattern.
It seems like the more pregnancies, the quicker you pack on the tummy. Trust me, I have four!
Shutteth thy mouth, Sir Nottaguy-Imadad. Shutteth it with a quickness.
Mrs. Lemon,
I'm having the same problem! Everyone is trying for me to have two or (GOD FORBID!) three! Pray for one! PRAY FOR ONE! At least I really don't have much of a risk of that in my family. Love the belly pic & you too!
Yes, I have difficulty with the not-typing-your-real-name, too! BUT you are looking very pretty, Mrs. Lemon! Pregnancy DOES become you! *smile*
(awww! you are so sweet! I have to say, I'm thankful for easy pregnancies, because I enjoy being pregnant, and that helps so much with the not looking miserable.)
(not that pregnancy is easy for everyone. And not everyone with a not-so-easy pregnancy looks miserable. I'm merely speaking for me. And please no one flog me or the next picture might be of my sad sad face.)
Post a Comment