Mr L, on his way out the door to work tonight: "I'm gonna move your car so someone thinks you're home."
"Who's coming over?"
"No one, I just don't want anyone to think this is an empty apartment. You know, so they don't break in for food, money..."
"...But if it's an empty apartment, there won't BE any food or money."
"I just want your car in the right parking space so someone will think you are home."
"I'm so confused. I am home."
9 comments:
Just smole & nod and say yes dear. Be glad he is looking out for you, or he would be looking out for me.
"Smole"? My mind said smile, my fingers did not obey.
That is the difference between Mr.'s and Mrs.'s. We think differently. That makes perfect sense.
I'm glad the man is thinking about things like that! He's taking care of you, be very glad.
Aww, what a sweetie! Still I'm with you, it's hard for me to let Adorable Hubby nurture and protect me.
So are you home, or aren't you?! I am so confused!
;0)
It is always wonderful to find men who are protective of their wives.
Mrs. Nurse Boy
LOL!! It's definitely something men understand. All I got from that was that he didn't want someone breaking in. At least he cares, you may not understand, but at least you know he cares. Too funny!
You know, my first thought on this was that he had an intuition. I've learned when these "weird" things are spoken to my heart, if I don't respond to them, I later regret it. Or, often, when I do respond, I learn later that it was for a reason. You don't know what God had up his sleeve, and be thankful you had a hubby who listened. :) Love you!
Misty
haha So cute!
Post a Comment