Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Did he even say the whole thing?

After watching the swearing in of President Obama ... do they not practice the oath of office?

He looked so nervous up there, I wanted to tell him he could now kiss his Chief Justice.

What.A.Mess.

The end of my politicizing.

**Updated to add link detailing the do-over of the Stumble Heard 'Round The World

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Should he have said "I Do" or "I will" at the end?

Mr. Lemon

Rebecca said...

The commentators actually said that the chief justice forgot his notes and it was really his fault, because he had a momentary brain fart.

Valerie said...

I laughed out loud while watching it. I couldn't believe that this "wonderfully, eloquent speaker" blundered the oath!

I agree, what a mess!

Sir Nottaguy-Imadad said...

I heard this morning that once everyone got back to the White House, he took the oath again.

Marianne said...

I was just going to reiterate what The Muffin said. I don't understand why it's not on a teleprompter.

Post a Comment