Friday, December 12, 2008

Mr Lemon is taking the kids out tonight

This marks the first moment since Zesty was born that I have been alone in this house.

I have somewhere fun to be in 2 hours, but I'm going to take an hour long siesta first. In the dead quiet. Silence.

(I know you are jealous, but you'll just have to repent, 'mkay?)

6 comments:

Valerie said...

OOOOOO, enjoy it. I hope you have a wonderfully fun and relaxing evening.

Currently repenting, okay. :)

Boy Mom said...

Yoo Hoo! Ahh, the joys of loneliness!

Sir Nottaguy-Imadad said...

I like naps. The older I get, the more I like them. It doesn't even have to be quiet. Enjoy.

~cjoy said...

The real question is: were you ABLE to sleep in all that quiet?? :) Hope you ejoyed your solitude.

Anonymous said...

Oh, that sounds nice. Hope you enjoyed your time to yourself -- and your party afterward. Your husband sounds like a good guy.

kate said...

Ahhhh...today both of my children slept at the same time, and the silence was so beautiful. Enjoy your time alone!

Post a Comment