But has anyone suggested that perhaps professional athletes be the ones to bail out the failing automobile industry?
And that is the last of the bail out news you will see on this blog. If you want to read more about the bailing out, you should read Don (economist extraordinaire) or Steven (the future governor of Illinois). They have plenty of smart things to say. SMRT, I tell you.
I will now go give my son something else to play with than the washcloth he is dragging around.
10 comments:
WHAT?? You want private citizens to bail out privately owned industries??? (Tongue stuck firmly in cheek!)
Background is FAB just FAB!
Hubs and I discussed that the other day. They don't seem to be having any recession in their lives. Not only that I didn't think people had any money, how are people affording the tickets to the games??
Wash clothes and boxes make great time consumers. Cheap too! :)
Oh, Mrs. Lemon! You had to go and mention the "b" word! Steve hasn't mention it in his blog for at least a day or two!!
~Not sure if my last comment actually posted. My little one likes to bang on the computer too!~
i think that is a genius idea. i also think we could get a lil money back but not being nearly as nice to prisoners.
I want a bail out!
Wash clothes are great! toys.
Heeeyyy, you're on to something!
no flogging from me! I've got some pretty 'un-pc' ideas myself!
Blog looks so festive! I love it!
I forgot to tell you that I love the new decorations here! Very cute!
Now you have gone and got me all fired up again about this bail out. I had decided not to blog about it anymore, but I may have to now.
Oh, wait. Never mind. I am turning my attention to the current disaster that is the Illinois governorship.
Vote for Miller!
Post a Comment