******************
Zesty better cut this tooth tomorrow. He is chewing on everything. EVERYTHING.
******************
Grammy treated the kids to a photo shoot today at Fancy Department Store Portrait Studio. It was so fun! Zesty did awesome for his first time. He and Splenda are too stinking cute together. I can't wait to show them off.
******************
(Yes, that means I'm going to scan copyrighted professional photos and display them on the interweb. I'm such a law breaker.)
******************
I almost had an emergency. Poopy diaper at a restaurant emergency. There was only one wipe in the container, and I was trapped in the bathroom without any way to call my sister in law for reinforcements. Thankfully it was the cleanest poopy diaper I've ever encountered.
******************
Does it make anyone else feel weird when someone congratulates you on having a cute baby while you're changing his diaper? Hypothetically speaking, of course.
******************
I do hope Obama and McCain don't take the TwitVote seriously.
******************
My Grandma's vote may not count, since she requested an absentee ballot three times. She forgot she'd already done it. Three times.
******************
5 comments:
You are TOO funny! Love you!
Who you callin' old? I heard that 30 is callin' your name fast.
I have so many non twittered twitters in my head- cute idea for post!
Steph
You are so funny. Great post.
I gave you a couple of blog awards today, come check it out. . . .
The non twittered posts are hysterical. Very nice.
Post a Comment