I really think a night in the life of The Lemons would be so much more blogworthy than my days. I mean, where else can you find such literary treasures such as me deciding I AM NOT getting up in the night tonight (that would be last night), and yes he was asleep when I tried to wake you (Mr Lemon) up the first time to take him back to his room. He's awake now - he's your problem.
I shouldn't be too overjoyed though, because Mr Lemon didn't get back to bed until 2am. I feel sorry for him, yes I do. ::snarky smile::
But, at 8 shining o'clock, Zesty decided he was done with the sleeping for the night. He's back in bed right now after a filling breakfast of oatmeal and apples/strawberries/bananas, as of 9:45am. I'm reasonably sure that's not going to last long. The glass, she is half empty today.
3 comments:
I understand those days and nights. My problem is that on the nights the baby is sleeping, I can't seem too and the nights he isn't sleeping I am.
I pray your glass gets filled up today. :)
At least you are both getting some baby-asleep time. You're waaaay ahead of me. (Says cjoy with half-lidded eyes heavy in a grogged state of desparately needing sleep.) No, I'm not kidding.
Parenthood can be sooooo much fun sometimes, AND THEN you have nights like this!!! ((HUGS))
Post a Comment