Feast your eyes on this carroty goodness
I assure you, there were more carrots on my skirt and shirt than actually made it in his mouth. Someone should have made me take a class on how to put the food in the baby's mouth instead of knocking it off the table into my lap.
Fortunately, I had an ice cream scoop handy that I was using to entertain him while I heated it up.
I was able to scrape most of it off my skirt. My one of two jean skirts that fit and can be worn in public.
Let's just hope that Spray'n'Wash comes through for me.
4 comments:
Love it!!
They always end up with more on the bib and around the face than in the mouth.
Sounds like you had fun!!
Hope the Spray and Wash gets the job done. Try throwing a little baking soda in the wash, it does wonders!!
Girl, have you tried prunes yet? :) Tater Tot LOVED them. If you want a fun photo op, prunes will give you one, especially when he starts trying to feed himself! But be sure to cover the floor in plastic and dress Zesty in something that's already stained!
This is one of the cutest stages!
Have fun!
Awwwwww....... how sweet!! Keilani loved her carrots! (My clothes did NOT!)
LOL!!
CARROTS? (inside joke)
Post a Comment