Thank goodness I didn't blog back when I didn't have a digital camera. I'd still have the piles of undeveloped film that I threw away when I moved to college.
But, you are worth the effort, so I have some pictures to share with you.
Here's the prettiest chocolate cake I've ever made. Devil's food, two layers, with crushed oreos in between. Two cans of chocolate frosting. Too bad Mr Lemon didn't get any. It was for someone else's family.

Zesty! *muah muah* He gets cuter every single day. He laughs out loud when you raspberry his belly.


Splenda reading to Zesty. LOVE.IT.


And if anyone doubts that Zesty has Mr Lemon's eyes, compare these:

7 comments:
Ok.. I have to give you that Zesty has Mr. Lemon's eyes but.. He has your mouth totally.. Love all of these pictures... Love the ones of Ms. Splenda reading to Zachary. Love the bond that they share. that is way special. Mrs. Lemon, I have to say you are an amazing momma...
Jodi
ACK! That baby! He is soo smooshylicious!
I loooove the picture of Splenda reading to him. Priceless.
you said that cake was for someone else's family...would that family happen to be my family? 'cause that looks like it belongs at my house. in my belly.
oh, and your fam...all of ya are just real real cute!
Hi there - I came across your blog from another somewhere (I honestly can't remember where now!). I've enjoyed reading about how you met your hubby. Cute blog!!
Love his chubby little legs!! He's getting so big
Too cute family!!!
Cake looks delicious!!!
He definitely has his eyes... :)
Of course I think he looks like the both of you! Zesty is growing up so fast! I loved that video of him almost crawling to that toy of his!!!
<3
Can I have a cake like that? It looks really yummy....
Zesty is SO adorable and he's got gorgeous eyes...
Post a Comment