But yesterday I was more energetic, and we went to the Gap outlet. Scored 3 pairs of pants for Zesty, one of them being a pair of jeans that has snaps in the inseam for ease of diaper changes. I also found this froggy cap ... to match his froggy shirt ... and froggy diaper cover. I'm thinking the diaper covers will be a great substitute for shorts this summer.
I also found a great white button up shirt for me. Apparently Old Navy's XL Maternity shirts are just my post-partum size. It doesn't scream BUN IN THE OVEN though, it's just slightly longer in front than in back. However, with my post-partum *ahem* appendages you can't even tell.
Moving on.
I whipped up another dozen pre-sewn pre-fold diapers last night. These make cloth diaper changes in the middle of the night so much easier for Mr Lemon and I. Especially since I have difficulty opening my eyes in the middle of the night, much less mastering a poop-worthy fold.
Speaking of cloth diapers - Karen invited me to be a contributor to her sweet little baby cloth diapering blog The Diaper Chronicles! I hope I can contribute some fresh beginner wisdom for someone who is not sure if they can hack it. It really isn't hard or nasty at all, and I'm very glad that Mr Lemon is supportive of my efforts to save us some money in this part of baby raising. So far we have only purchased out of pocket one pack of diapers (newborns) and one pack of wipes.
Well, we are off to do a little running around today. Happy Friday to all :)
No comments:
Post a Comment