Monday, May 19, 2008

I left his instruction manual at the hospital

I tried everything tonight, but Zesty just was not a happy baby apparently. I nursed him, changed his clothes, rocked him, wrapped him up, rocked him again, gave him a paci, talked to him, sang to him, laid down on the bed. For 4 hours. No sleepy for baby. Finally I just gave up, and laid him in his bed and went downstairs. He cried for 15 minutes, and finally went to sleep. I just checked on him, and he has his hand in his mouth. *awww!* Too sweet.

Too bad I didn't think of giving up an hour ago. I had plans to maybe start to think about looking at crocheting a soaker, but I am worn out from trying to get him to rest. He was probably worn out with it too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment