Tuesday, September 25, 2007

From the heart of the Queen of RANDOM

Let this day be known as "The Day Mrs Lemon Did Something About Her House and Eradicated the Growing Dustbunny Families."

It's been a mighty long time since I was off work in the daytime with plenty of energy to spare on cleaning my apartment. And let me tell you, I am excited about this opportunity.

say it with me: pa-the-tic

We're looking at moving to a larger apartment sooner rather than later, so now I'm faced with the thought of packing. Really, it won't be a big deal because I did a lot, and I mean A LOT, of throwing stuff away during the first couple of months after my divorce. It's just the thought of putting my belongings in cold, dry boxes to be reopened in an unfamiliar home - just how will my photo albums feel about that?

Okay, I'm going to go clean now. Did you know my baby is about the size of a lime now?

And in other good news, Sonic has opened a location in my area. I'm over the moon about that. Now I don't have to drive 45 minutes to get a cherry limeade.

No comments:

Post a Comment