Monday, February 14, 2011

it's like a haiku, only more syllables, and more lines, and less structure

oooh, Splenda picked a great paint color
spackling
sanding
painting
cutting in
wiping up a minor paint spill
 (not mine)
asking Mr Lemon to take the closet doors off so I can paint the door jamb
is it jamb? jam? jamm?  jahm?
contemplating what would happen if Mr Lemon said the words that
actually described
the way he felt about putting those closet doors back on the jamb/jam/jamm/jahm

bless his heart

admiring our lovely paint job
a quote from Zesty: "Boooful!"
the smile on Splenda's face when she opened her bedroom door!

click to enlarge


we way overestimated the amount of paint 
1/3 of a gallon of lavender leftover
and
a whole gallon
well
15/16 of a gallon
a burst of spontaneous energy
and a bathroom with ancient palm tree border
and a day
freshly painted toddlers' bathroom
pictures to arrive after I choose, order and receive
some awesome vinyl wall art I found on etsy


No comments:

Post a Comment