~*~13~*~
My neighbor decorates cakes, and she's going to come over this afternoon and help me figure out how to put zebra stripes on her cake.
A bunch of her girlyfriends are coming over tonight after church to have a sleepover. She's never had more than one friend over at a time, so this will be fun. And loud, I'm sure.
Give her some birthday love!

6 comments:
Happy Birthday! Hope it's wonderful!!
Happy Birthday, Splenda!!!! You are growing up tooooo fast for this Nana's tastes!
Hope you have a wonderful birthday and a great time with your friends tonight at your sleepover.
~Roxy
Sounds fun....dont be too hard on them tonight.
Happy Birthday. I hope you enjoy your zebra cake. I hear that it was made from real zebra, not imitation. Try to get a few minutes of sleep tonight.
Happy Birthday, Splenda! Hope it's a great one!
Thanks, Mrs. Lemon, for the recent comments. Glad to know you're still hanging out with me! I hope your Christmas is wonderful!
Marian
Post a Comment