Thursday, May 28, 2009

It is Thursday, and it is random

Whatcha doin'?

I'm sitting here eating lime flavored Tostitos trying to quell a craving for scrambled eggs. I ate scrambled eggs last night with Zesty after church (in a sandwich for him), and for the sake of my husband, I really shouldn't eat scrambled eggs two days in a row.

If you don't get the sandwich reference, you should friend me on Facebook. There's a whole big discussion about it on my page today. I can't post it twice - it feels like I'm plagiarizing myself when I do that.

I'm also listening to The BigBoo Cast, and let me tell you, I just think I'm too easy to please when I hear about BooMama and Big Mama's sleep anxieties. Pretty much as long as my feet are covered when they are cold, and that same cover can stretch up to my ears, I'm good to go. I can take or leave the white noise, but I do request that Mr Lemon turn the fan away from my head. I don't like the wind beneath my earlobes.

I do snore though, I cannot deny. I have to warn anyone I sleep with that I snore.

That didn't come out right. And yet it's too funny to delete now.

I MEANT - when I go to Ladies Conferences, I have to warn anyone I sleep with that I snore.

Moving on.

Mom and Dad came down Monday for our church picnic and brought two desserts - brownies and Eva!

Zesty is going to make such a sweet big brother. He just wanted to love her and hold her and kiss her and pet her and squeeze her ...



By the way - they clearly brought her down to give me a reality check of what it will be like when we have two little ones. I was holding Eva in one arm and keeping Zesty fed with the other hand at the picnic. I forget - Z was doing something with his food, and me and Mr Lemon handled it with unusual swiftness. A man from our church said, and I quote, "You all are very calm."

Incredulously, we looked around to see who on earth he was talking about, because we have never heard that description about us.

And, this is for Mrs Miller and her 1 year old boy - can you imagine if they ever met up? CHAOS.

9 comments:

Carrie Miller said...

Oh, my! If Z and W every meet up they may do some serious t-peeing! Thanks for the picture. I'll do the same next time W uses 24 feet of toilet paper for decoration.

Nobody said...

MAN you are funny. I laughed out loud twice in the first half of this post.

I love love love that picture of Zesty loving on Eva. It's just cute.

Sir Nottaguy-Imadad said...

I loved seeing the interaction between the grandbabies. We had a good time.

MotherT said...

And we all had a tremendous time!!! Zesty and Splenda had a great time playing/loving/holding their baby cousin. And Nana and Papa had a wonderful time seeing everybody and hugging the Kentucky crew when they would stop long enough.

Valerie said...

So sweet how he loved on his cousin! The toilet paper, oh yes, how they love toilet paper!

Jan/lost-strayed-or-stolen.blogspot.com said...

What a cute picture of the kids! just adorable, it is.

OHmommy said...

Oh gosh.... toilet paper keeps my kids busy for hours. LOL. Too cute!

Misty said...

You are too funny!! I also LOL'd at this post...about the "anyone you sleep with". And then that it was too funny to delete. haha!

Jewel said...

Liz, you never fail to make me laugh! thank you.....love the photo of Zesty and Eva!! How adorable!!! Gotta run.....he's waking up!!

Post a Comment