I found a new blog I'm enjoying - Classy Chaos. I like it because
a) I haven't found any foul language, thank you OHMommy
b) it's fun to find new blogs to read outside of my normal circle of friends.
A post I read recently just sums up my feelings about being a Momma some days.
I am seriously blessed, though. Mr Lemon has never once walked into the house and said "What did you do all day?" He just comes in, judges my facial expression to see if I need a break from the housework or from the baby.
I love my life - love it - but sometimes I just want my bon-bons.
Happy Mother's Day to all of you - and may your children bring you bon-bons. Or at least offer you some of their half-chewed fruit loops.
1 comment:
Happy Mother's Day to you!!!
Post a Comment