By dose is drippig
And by that I mean, my nose is dripping.
Thank you, Autumn Solstice. I love what you bring to my life each year, such as football, hot dog bonfires, long sleeves, and crunchy leaves. Next year, will you please leave the puffy eyes, the frog throat, and THE NOSE DRIPPING off at someone else's door?
Also weighing on my mind is the realization that none of my winter clothes fit this year, thanks to last winter's pregnancy, and the winter before that losing 20 lbs.
That was a nice memory.
Zesty is growing by the minute. Those two sweet little teeth? Nearly broke the skin on my finger yesterday when I was checking on the status of his upper gum. harumph. Thankfully he hasn't actually bit me while nursing, because that's a surefire way to get weaned.
(Did I say I have something to blog about or whine about? I get the two confused sometimes ...)
Mom came down last Saturday. Yes, AGAIN! It was great. I think she's getting all her Zesty lovins in before snow falls and January brings a new baby to her doorstep by way of my sister.
This time she came bearing gifts, gifts of Vicks Vapor Patches, Vicks Baby Rub, and Vicks Baby Bath. Much more precious than gold, frankincense and myrrh at this time.
Today's post brought to you by the letter S ... for snot, snotty noses, and snotty shoulders from snotty noses.
4 comments:
We've all got the darned plague around my house too! Nathan has been congested since birth, but now has a runny nose on top of his congestion (poor thang). I'm a mess. And The Targo? Well, he can take drugs; so at least he's sleeping. Punk.
Hope you feel better soon!
Totally understand the snotty issues. We have been snotty around here for awhile and while I love the fall, I am usually begging for the first frost to kill all the dreaded mold and ragweed. After the frost it can come back up to 65 degrees though, cause I hate winter.
Sounds like Zesty is doing great!
By-the-way, in reference to your question about the pics of Hubs and I, well I only believe in taking pics of cute people. And even though Hubs is cute, he hates getting his pic taken and me, well, I'm not cute. :)
Well, Baby J DID try the biting while nursing, and let me give you a tip "just in case" -- DO NOT PULL OFf INCORRECTLY (as in, without de--latching the kid). I reapeat, DO NOT PULL OFF INCORRECTLY. Seriously, it took four days for the intensity of that to ease.
On the other hand, he learned incredibly fast after that incident that any attempts to chew during a "mommy meal" meant the abrupt end of said meal.
Sorry for all the snot. :)
Look at the bright side - all those winter clothes from two winters ago are being spared the snot trails since you can't wear them. :)
Post a Comment