Hi, my name is Mrs Lemon, and I'm addicted to my son. Hi, Mrs Lemon.
I can't believe so much beauty is wrapped up in one little pouty mouthed little boy.
So much to tell! I just can't decide which picture to upload, he is too sweet. So I'll post the video Mr Lemon took today. He is sneaky. This is my first nap at home with Zesty. Actually, this is just about the most solid 1 1/2 hour of sleep I've had since 4am yesterday morning.
Yes ma'am. I just said yesterday morning. I'm sure I can get an AMEN SISTAH from the congregation.
I haven't gotten to respond to all of your comments, but whoever said he is the biggest crush I'll never get over said it best. Monday while we were all adoring his freshness, I said "I just can't get over him!" Mr Lemon laughed and said "You're not supposed to!"
Well, that's all I have for now. I have more sleeping to do and a cuddly squeaky little thing to squidge.
No comments:
Post a Comment