According to my sticker calendar, today is the day my baby's heart starts beating.
I am celebrating by sewing my bridesmaid's dress for Stacy and Robert's wedding which is in 10! more! days!
So, if it's a boy, I hope he is paying close attention to the fact that other than my sewing machine, it is utterly silent in this apartment. Future sewing adventures should remain that way. (haha! wishful thinking! keep dreaming, Mr Lemon!)
If it's a girl, I hope she's learning how to read pattern directions better than her mother.
And The Beanness instead of The Beaner? WAY COOL! Thanks Molly!
Please stop me if I talk too much about baby stuff and being pregnant and stuff like that. But this week, I actually am starting to realize this is real, it's not just a late cycle and hopeful thinking. One year ago, I was coming home from a National Ladies Conference, and that just doesn't seem so long ago. One year from now, we'll have a bouncing baby who may or may not be smiling because of gas. Pretty hard to imagine!
No comments:
Post a Comment