10 years ago ... this was Ms Lemon
I hope you are happy.
~~~~~~~~~~~
So I had a great time eating lunch with a blogger today! I've known Amber for about 8 years now, and so it was a little surreal to have lunch with her today and then start blathering on about blogging.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am sick, but not too sick to go see my family this weekend. After all, Mom is working herself and Dad to death getting ready for the A-Day Invasion. Saturday is Adoption Day for our family. Just got a call from my dr's office, they are calling in an antibiotic for me. I think I have an ear infection. I woke up at 4am with my right ear on fire and throbbing. At least I had the presence of mind to take a couple of Tylenol and stay in bed until 11:45am. Always a good excuse to sleep in, you know...
No comments:
Post a Comment